[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andre Maoro <andre at maoro dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN major issues
 Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:48:16 +0200
Hi Vincent!

Your script doesn't seem to work with the new m0n0wall release (1.2b2).
I get following error message, when I try to open the script:
"500 Internal Error
Something unexpected went wrong running a CGI program."

I attached the current functions.inc which is located here now:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1707 Oct 24 23:57 /etc/inc/functions.inc

There is no functions.inc in /usr/local/www but I copied it there, where
it still does not work.

Again, thanks for yor help!

Andre

Vincent Fleuranceau schrieb:
--snip--

> I'm not an ipf expert, but the most important thing is that I *hate*
> this ugly ipfstat -nio output: it gives you a view of the effective
> filter set (from the kernel perspective) but I prefer seeing the
> ruleset as it is generated by the PHP code.
>
> I send you a PHP code that you can upload to your m0n0wall to get a
> (decent) dump of the filter ruleset. It's easier to read, believe me:
> you get all the comments Manuel took the time to add in his code ;-).
>
> If you don't know how to use it:
>
> Step #1 - upload via exec.php
> Step #2 - cp /tmp/status_rules.php /usr/local/www
> Step #3 - chmod 755 /usr/local/www/status_rules.php
>
> Then point your browser to the http://M0N0_LAN_IP/status_rules.php page.
>
> If you do it, please send me a dump of the ruleset so that I can take
> a look at it.
>
> -- Vincent

--snip--