[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Wilks" <adam dot wilks at weymouthwireless dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  "'Anthony Townsend'" <anthony at nycwireless dot net>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] dynamic content from remote host in captive portal?
 Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:27:44 +0100
Could you not use Server Side Includes in the captive portal page to
include a real time generated script on your webserver?

I have a slackware machine which is set up as an access point... with
Apache installed I wrote a CGI script which calls iwlist to produce a
webpage containing a list of clients connected. Could this work?

Regards,

Adam.