[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Artur Kovalenko" <info at itarko dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] VPN between 2 M0n0wals
 Date:  Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:57:10 +0200
As far as I know it should work with OpenVPN which is supported in the latest beta 1.2b2. I´m also
trying to get this configuration running, but I´m not really sure how to generate the needed
certificates. Maybe someone could write a nice Howto and which certificate is needed for what
purpose and how to create the certificates. I downloaded the OpenVPN-Win32-Implementation and was
able to generate a key, but there are some other things needed for the tunnel, which I don´t know
how to get.

Holger Bauer