[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  elinks from the console?
 Date:  Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
Maybe I'm just out on a limb here, but wouldn't it be cool to have menu
option #7 be "Launch Elinks Localhost" ...So that if we wanted to check
anything or browse the config from the console, you could (of course it
would still ask you for your username and password)...

roadrunner$ du -sh /usr/local/bin/elinks
720K    /usr/local/bin/elinks

Not too big and I dont think the libs are either...

General Comments?

Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds with this suggestion...

Regards, Matt