[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jan Walzer <j dot walzer at itcampus dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  OpenVPN Issues...
 Date:  Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:31:42 +0200
OK, I got around the "Danger, your OPT-Interfaces will be
scrambled"-Problem, after staring OVPN-Server the first time,
but after having configured some parameter, it doesn't even seem
to start again...

How can I check, if the ovpn-process is really running? Shouldn't
there be some lines in the log? [1] How is the configuration propagated
to ovpn. By commandline or by configfile? Where can I find this
configfile? How can I (re-)start ovpn?

Another Thing: As I played with some of the betas of ovpn in m0n0, I
have two config-branches for ovpn now: <ovpn /> and <openvpn />. Which
is the official one used, and which one should I remove?

Jan

[1] BTW: a minor cosmetic bug in the log-viewer: In the
PPTP-VPN-Windows, there is the title "Firewall-Log". looks like
copy&paste...

--
itCampus Software und Systemhaus GmbH
Leipzig Halle Wittenberg