[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Ram=EDrez_Herrera=2C_Jorge=22?= <jorge dot ramirez at tecsidel dot es>
 To:  "M0n0wall-Help (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Multiple vpn connections
 Date:  Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:25:28 +0200
Hello,

I need to connect some vpn connections from my lan to other lans outside.
Some people need Microsoft pptp, other cisco vpn client and it can be that
two or more clients need to connect to the same server.
The problem is that, with the same rules, some people can connect to pptp or
vpn servers and some cannot.
I don't know why, because I try the same configuration with a Watchguard
firewall and I works ok.
It seems to be a problem in NAT.
Outbound nat is configured to only affect lan net, Opt1 is out of nat.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you.

tecsidel

08023 Barcelona
Tel:          (+34) 93 292 21 10
Fax:         (+34) 93 292 28 28
mailto:<mailto:jorge dot ramirez at tecsidel dot es>
http://www.tecsidel.es/