[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Troubles writing m0n0 to HDD
 Date:  Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:04:37 -0500
I think you would be better of with the CD/Floppy solution than a hard drive
as sooner than later the HD will die on you.  If you are looking for the
ability to remotely upgrade, go with a compact flash memory module and a
Mach5Products.com IDE to compact flash adapter.  The adapter is only $19 US
and you can buy the compact flash memory module for under $20 US.  Also, I
use a compact flash to USB adapter and Windows to install the image.

Roy...