[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Traffic Shaping Help
 Date:  Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:47:42 -0400
Does anyone know if there is a nice traffic shaping guide out there for
m0n0?  I need to set up some rules for my VoIP to make sure it always
gets priority, but I am not exactly sure how.  I used the wizard to
create the basic rules and then I added one for the IP of my VoIP device
and put it in the highest priority queue, but that seemed to make things
worse.  I think maybe I need a separate queue for that or maybe even a
dedicated pipe?

Any suggestions anyone has are appreciated.

Thanks all.