This setup seems to work for me.
Warning: I'm no Traffic Sharing guru!
1. If you VOIP box uses DHCP, use DHCP Static Mapping
to map your VOIP's mac address to a fixed IP.
2. Setup a "voip" alias to point to the above IP.
3. Setup a max upstream pipe that is ~95% of your max
upstream bps (no delay or mask).
4. Setup 3 Queues using the above pipe (no mask)
one 60 weight, one 30 weight, and one 10 weight.
5. Assign the VIOP alias and other high priority
traffic to the 60 weight target.
6. Assign all low priority traffic (ftp,smtp,pop3,ect)
to the 10 weight target.
7. Everything else get the 30 weight target.
Also, I haven't seen the need to do any inbound
Hope this helps, Roy...