[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Aaron <lists at mycommunitynet dot net>
 To:  'm0n0wall' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Accessing a bridged DSL modem...
 Date:  Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:06:24 -0700

The reason I want to get to the web interface is I've had some problems
with it re-sycing to slower speeds. I'm trying to document the issue
with the ISP and Verizon.

It is supposed to be 3000/768. Currently it syncs at 3360/604 and
sometimes the downstream will drop to ~900 for the downstream and stay
there. The only way I can know for sure is to look at the statistics
page on its web interface.

Since this line is used 24/7, serves around 20 people and downstream is
what I use most, it's a problem. Taking it down frequently to change
the WAN IP in order to be able to see the DSL modem stats is not a good
option.