[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  sai <list at ebs dot net dot pk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CF card strangeness
 Date:  Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:07:00 -0500
your last sentence is probably the culprit....you see a lot of those errors
when one manufacturer see the same drive but uses different geometries...try
to see if ibase lets you manually select the geometry and set it based on what
asus thinks it is.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311