[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tom Alvarez <tom dot alvarez at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Pleading for setup help!!!
 Date:  Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:04:07 -0600
I have a PCEngines WRAP box and m0n0wall installed.  The installation
is fine, what I need help with is the setup of the DMZ --> WAN <--
LAN.

My Network is as follows:
                                                             DHCP
enabled           192.168.0.1
Internet -------  Linksys Cable Modem -------- m0n0 WAN ---------------  LAN

                                                                DMZ
(Captive Portal)
                                                                    192.168.2.1

I have the interfaces setup, and need some help with rules and NAT settings.

I have tried many of the suggestions in the archives with no luck.

Here are my questions:
What do I need to do to let my LAN port see the WAN port?  I can ping
the LAN from the DMZ with no problems, but neither can see the WAN.

I've tried NAT rules (I don't know if they were 100% correct) with no
luck too...

I need some serious help, but I think I'm on the right track..  Can
anyone point me in the right direction???

I have some spare gmail invites I'd happily hand out for some help...

Thanks,
Tom