[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andreas van Wingerden <andreas dot vanwingerden at gmail dot com>
 To:  Tom Alvarez <tom dot alvarez at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Pleading for setup help!!!
 Date:  Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:06:59 +0100
Here's my 2 cts

WAN IP 192.168.0.254/255.255.255.0 (or anything else you'd like to do
in the 192.168.0.x range, with gateway 192.168.0.1 (the ip adres of
the linksys cable modem) For LAN I think you could choose
192.168.1.x/24. Ip adress of the clients
should be in the same range with DGW the IP adress of the LAN
interface. Without applying any rules in the firewall you should be
able to ping the IP adress of all ports on the WRAP/m0n0wall box. The
only rule I have which might aply is: *  LAN net  *  *  *  Default LAN
-> any

Regards,
Andreas