[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia dot net>
 To:  Rob Kelley <robjkelley at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Changing Captive Portal 'Logout' to 'Status/ Logout' Error
 Date:  Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:59:18 -0500
Its the permissions on the file.  They need to be rwxrw-rw- (I think)...
either way, thats not what they are when you upload through exec.php

from exec.php, try "ls -al /usr/local/captiveportal" and paste the
outputs.  You'll probably see the file you changed has different
permissions.  Use chmod in exec.php to change its permissions.

-matt