[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 To:  "'Manickam Murugan'" <Admin at easybrowsing dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Anyway to BringBack Logout popup window in Captive Portal ?
 Date:  Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:00:21 -0500
This is a good question.  I have seen some units that if you go to
http://<monowall_address/logout.cgi you can log yourself out, or have it
bring the popup window back.  I think something like this would be simple
enough to do, just have the logout.php log off that session.  I was
wondering about this myself, but I have been working on the other issues I
brought up earlier.

Jason