[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "mono at centrum dot sk" <mono at centrum dot sk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall configurations.
 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 2004 01:19:47 -0500
On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:11:48 +0100, mono at centrum dot sk <mono at centrum dot sk> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I have a little ask. If you can, anybody which can :-), send me please a screenshots of settings
your monowall /firewall rules, all of NAT, traffic shaper, vpn, ppoe, static route/ . Of course
without secret dates :-}.
> It will be most powerfull for my inspiration of learnin settings of monowall.

I don't see where that's going to show you a thing.  Read all the
documentation, it's half decent now and will teach you a lot.  If you
have specific questions that aren't addressed there, search the
mailing list archives.

-Chris