[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Neil Craig <info at eflexi dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wifi WPA..any plans for implementation?
 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 2004 01:37:05 -0500
On Mon,  1 Nov 2004 19:52:15 +0000, Neil Craig <info at eflexi dot co dot uk> wrote:

> I know WEP is supported in the latest M0n0wall but are there plans for WPA
> support in the next release?

There has been some work done on WPA support in FreeBSD 5, but it
doesn't appear to have been committed into CVS sources yet.  Don't
really know the status of it, but it doesn't appear to be
production-ready at this time.  And m0n0wall is still on FreeBSD 4
anyway.

Maybe in the future, but I don't see it happening anytime in the near
future given the current state of WPA in FreeBSD.

-Chris