[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 To:  "Dave Warren" <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 2 wans one m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:46:47 +1000
I resolved my issue...

The ISP on M0n0Wall 2 blocks outgoing emails from
their servers to reduce infected emails spreading. You can
disable this.

I pointed my email client to the correct email server and
use my login and password for the account.

Everything works!

I can send emails using my email account on ISP that is
on M0n0Wall 2 while connected to the ISP on
M0n0Wall 1 !!!

I've solved my issues!

Regards
-stmok