[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Anyone try an axiomtek.com NA-0041 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:07:07 -0500
The device is small like a linksys router and the Soekris stuff.

http://www.axiomtek.com/product_detail.php?model_num=NA-0041&majorcat=Network%2BAppliances&subcat=Network%2BAppliances

VIA Eden 400MHZ CPU
64/128M ram
Phoenix award bios
4 Realtek RTL8139c Ethernet
1 compactflash Type II socket
1 RS-232 DB-9
2 x USB 1.1a
Internal RTC with Li Battery
Comes with small case and power supply

I plan to use a 64 meg flash card but this is the first time I have
looked at m0n0wall.  Anyone have any experience with the axiomtek boards
and m0n0wall?  If not anyone have any opinions if the hardware is
supported by m0n0wall?  Any information would be appreciated.  I will be
getting in an evaluation NA-0041B device within a week or so to test out.