[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Anyone try an axiomtek.com NA-0041 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:39:12 -0500
probably owuld work with the generic pc image. I run m0n0 on the acrosser or
lex light systems. The only "bad" thing I dont like about this one is the
Realtek RTL8139c NICs. Not a fan of 'em but if you have low traffic it wont
really be an issue.

What do these run?

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311

Quoting Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>:

> The device is small like a linksys router and the Soekris stuff.
>
> http://www.axiomtek.com/product_detail.php?model_num=NA-0041&majorcat=Network%
2BAppliances&subcat=Network%2BAppliances