[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jose Iadicicco <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, Christian Palazzo <christianpalazzo at ciudad dot com dot ar>, Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>, Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 Subject:  Load Balance and Traffic Shaper
 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:41:54 -0300 (ART)
I would like to know if someone has tried M0n0Wall with a Dual-WAN Router (as Planet, Micronet,
HotBrick, etc.). It's perfectly clear for me that these routers do not sum total bandwidth but
load balance connections.

Should I set up Total Download / Upload to the SUM of connection 1+2, or should I just put values
of the highest one?

Let's say I've got 2 DSL connections of 512 DW / 128 UP, should I configure M0n0Wall Total
Download to 1024 and Upload to 256, or just leave them as 512 & 128?

Thanks a lot in advance from Argentina,

Jose

=====
El objetivo escencial del correr es probar los limites de la voluntad humana...