[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Anyone try an axiomtek.com NA-0041 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:39:04 -0500
These will mainly be used for home firewall systems so they will not
have that much traffic going through them.  My experience with the RTL
nics on axiom SBCs has been very good for the past 4 years so I doubt I
will have any major issues.  AxiomTek seems to produce some good quality
stuff in my experiences.  I am new to *bsd systems though and only have
experience with the Linux RTL drivers.

I was quoted $264 for the 128 meg version.

How much do the acrosser and lex light systems go for(equivelent specs)?.