[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Anyone try an axiomtek.com NA-0041 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:24:50 -0500
Oh for home use, yeah they will be fine. $264 is about the same as acrosser and
lex systems that are equivalent. I do like the axiom higher end units but my
acrosser AR-M9922 (NatSemi NICS)is much better than the Soekris net4521 I used
to use at home.

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311