[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Anyone try an axiomtek.com NA-0041 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:00:51 -0500
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:53:47 -0500, Adam Gibson <agibson at ptm dot com> wrote:

> That price was in USD.  Thanks for the info about the WRAP.  I noticed
> that ituner.com has the 3 nic WRAP for $146 but I assume I would still
> need to purchase a 233 or 266 MHz Geode CPU?

No, the CPU is non-removable, permanently on the board, and
(obviously) included.

> a case, and a power supply
> from somewhere else.

That is true.

However you can get them all in one place in the US.  wisp-router.com
has all of them, and a total of $174 for board, case, and power
supply, and has almost 200 in stock right now.
http://www.wisp-router.com/product_info.php?products_id=269

-Chris