[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Vincent Fleuranceau" <vincent at bikost dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  LAN bandwidth - shaping
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:06:12 +0100
Thanks! ,   ....sorry for stupid question.... (bad english)

I was  thinking exactly this:

> Last thing: remember your WiFi AP simply acts as a simple *hub*, so the
> actual LAN bandwidth is not managed at all, only traffic to/from Internet
> gets evenly shared.

Ok now what i need, i have AP - OvisLink 5420, for 20 users...  Now,  two
users  are copying big files (propably movie 700MB) over my AP and others
users can't  connect  to the internet? what can I do, i alredy bought AP
without shaping?

ISP (WIFI)

m0n0

(hub)