[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Vincent Fleuranceau" <vincent at bikost dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: LAN bandwidth - shaping
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:27:22 +0100
Thats shame.... is there any possibility stop them to see each others?
Maybe if exist,  i can install to every PC software which will regulate max.
bandwidth of NIC... but not netlimer, everyone could easily switched off
this one.... better will be somethings hidden in winows procceses or
somethings similar...

...realy dont know what to do :-( ...