[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Brian" <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: LAN bandwidth - shaping
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:18:05 +0100
Unfortunately no, but I was alredy thinking about this way.

...i found wifi client based on the same OvisLink hardware with new firmware
which has traffic shaping. So the shaping will done in client side.
I dont know how, but  ill try uploud firmaware... If Ill buy new AP with
shaping firmware how to download this firm. ? ...any idea about this this
work?
(could be firm. locked?)

peter