[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <kohlstedt at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Anyone try an axiomtek.com NA-0041 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:25:35 -0600
How big of a concern do you guys think it is that the WRAP and several
other boards along this line only have 64mb of RAM? I'm guessing for
most applications it would be fine but how limiting would it be for
future applications.

On a seperate note, I'm still looking for a good 1u rackmount
solution. So far, this is the best I've found:
http://www.acrosser.com/firewall/product/9926.htm

By best I mean good price/performance ratio. I really like the 1041
from nexcom but it's a little too expensive. Nice specs though.
http://www.nexcom.com/0330/nexweb/weben/ObjView.aspx?ObjID=Prod*10000280

Thanks.