[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Smith <clearview9999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Mobile IPSEC Client after 5 days Requires Reboot of m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:54:40 -0800 (PST)
Has anybody found the answer to this problem?

I have three different locations each running m0n0wall
and static IPSEC vpn from each remote location to
central stays up all the time.

I also have remote users that are coming over
PPTP/RADIUS but now want to move to IPSEC.  I recently
started using the mobile ipsec vpn feature with some
Netgear FWG114P units which connect and stay connected
for about 5 days and then certain errors on m0n0wall
and m0n0wall requires a reboot for them to connect
again.

I have no timeouts on the m0n0wall side and 1800
seconds on both settings of the remote side.

I can produce the logs if necessary.  Most the time I
see errors in the SA etc.

Any help appreciated. This is the only problem I am
having.

- JS

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com