[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gwyn Evans <gwyn dot evans at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  m0n0 at westdam dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to backup the floppy?
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:36:41 +0000
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:23:37 +0100, westdam <m0n0 at westdam dot com> wrote:
> copy the floppy on new floppy
> copy the config.xml onto a new floppy
> copy the config.xml onto /conf in the new floppy
>
> every time i try to modify the conf m0n0 cant write ( or read ) the conf
> from the floppy

  It's just a text file in a folder, so if you're having those sort of
problems, I've start being suspicious of either the media or the
drive.  Does it work if you try copying some other text file in a
differnet folder around?  Try different media & different drives?

/Gwyn
[sending direct and to the list, so apologies if you get this twice,
but my last message to the list didn't seem to make it there.]