[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Vincent Fleuranceau" <vincent at bikost dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: LAN bandwidth - shaping
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:08:50 +0100
Hi, im testing shaping following yours email. Its work fine!!!!!!

I have small question: what will hapend if I assign one Queue to three IP
adresses.
Example:  pipes 30Kbit , queue weight 10 and rules: queue (test) for
192.168.100.1 - 3

I have just one PC :-) so im sure if im downloading any file speed is
30Kbit/s. What if all 3 PC will downloading in the same time? Will be
aggregation 1:3 or every PC will have speed 30Kbit/s ?  ...i think there
should be just 10kbit per user... im I right ?

I cant tested because as i  said I have only one PC :-)

peter