[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Flemming A. Frederiksen" <monowall at faftech dot dk>
 To:  "Flemming A. Frederiksen" <monowall at faftech dot dk>, "westdam" <m0n0 at westdam dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to backup the floppy?
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:47:29 +0100
...and

check if the disc have the same capacity "HD" like the other disc, there are
some "DD" floppies still in circulation. That is if your making a 1:1 copy.

Do you have antivirus software running? Try to turn it of.

Make sure that no other application uses the A: drive, like Total-Commander
and so on, if the drive is occupied by another application, you could run
into trouble.

Alternativ, you could boot a Live-CD eg. Knoppix or DSL and see if you have
better luck there.