[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniel Haglund <daniel at haglunds dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] No web GUI
 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:26:36 +0200
Hi Matt.

While a console is nice to have sometimes for troubleshooting and advanced
configuration I think that removing the webGUI would be a big step back. The
webGUI is easy to use and makes configuration a breeze. I don't know why
anyone would want to remove that.

If you are talking about adding console access via ssh without removing
anything I think that could come in handy from time to time, especially if a
few simple networking tools were added along with it.

/Daniel