[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "a.knoth" <a dot knoth at arcor dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  No keyboard input possible
 Date:  Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:06:07 +0100
Hi *

Before I`m going nuts - is there anybody out there who could help me?

m0n0wall Live installer CD as mentioned) on a FSC D-1107 PC with latest
BIOS.
Attached is a monitor, a HD (MPG3102AH, 10 GB) as primary master, a floppy
with a blank formatted disk inside, 3 x 3COM 3C905C-TX-M, a Matrox AGP
Graphic Card and a PS/2-Keyboard.
When I boot the installed m0n0wall, the menu where I can configure with
numbers 1-5 comes up and then - dead!!!

button works.

I can see a message when m0n0wall boot that it recognized the keyboard, but

Any suggestions?

Or can I configure it without using the keyboard?

Thanks in advance

Andi