 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN possibilities
 Date:  Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:57:45 +0100
Hi!

I'd like to make my portable pc a little more portable ;-)

Mostly it's connected directly to my lan, but I'd like to be able to get
out and connect home via VPN from my own WLAN or from anywhere via the
net.

But I'd like to do this transparently, so I's like always to make a VPN
connection to my monowall - also when connected to my LAN.

I havent played with VPN yet, but has followed the discusions a little.
Anyone that has tips on what to use?
In any case the solution has to automaticaly cope with NAT and other
stuff, so I just has to plug-and-play the portable pc

BTW everything under my control runs different flawers of linux.

TIA