[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  Fig <figmail at comcast dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Kernel Panic in PC Image
 Date:  Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:34:28 +0000
Had a similar problem with mine, have another go at getting the image
on because the second time i tried it just worked. Also doesn't seem
to like having a usb pen drive plugged in when it boots it appears. My
suggestion is to totally wipe the hard drive, reformat it and try
again. But hey, am very new to all this, switched over from ipcop
because the lack of options for traffic shaping.

Dan