[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Non passwored graphic
 Date:  Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:52:40 +0000
Am currently using firefox to view traffic graphs, doesn't work out of
the box but it is very doable. download the svg enabled build from
mozilla's site, install the adobe plugin and then  copy across the
plugin files from the adobe program folder to the firefox plugin
folder. Works absolutely fine, and means once again i am not tied to
IE.

Dan