[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "a.knoth" <a dot knoth at arcor dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] No keyboard input possible
 Date:  Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:45:44 -0500
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:06:07 +0100, a.knoth <a dot knoth at arcor dot de> wrote:
> Hi *
>
> Before I`m going nuts - is there anybody out there who could help me?
>

> m0n0wall Live installer CD as mentioned) on a FSC D-1107 PC with latest
> BIOS.

hrm..  I guess the keyboard obviously worked with my live CD?  That's
FreeBSD as well, though that's 5.3 RC and has far more kernel options
than m0n0wall (FBSD 4.10) does, but for PS/2 it should make no
difference.

Try resetting the BIOS to default settings?  That helps fix weird
things sometimes in 4.x.

-Chris