[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ivan Vitjuk <virtus at EclipsedMinds dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall hangups
 Date:  Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:24:21 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

 	I am experiencing very strange problem with newly installed
m0n0wall. After successful installation I configured interfaces, dns,
dhcp, nat and pppoe. Everything is working fine, but I'm experiencing
m0n0wall hangups. About every 20 minutes box stops running. I can't access
webGUI, and nothing can pass thru the network. Every time this happens LED
indicating disk activity starts blinking in regular intervals. Box
responds to ping requests.

 	The solution for this hangup is also strange. If I press Enter on
console menu box starts running normally for another 20-30 minutes.

 	I am running m0n0wall from cd iso image on Pentium 1 with 64mb of
ram, without hard disk. Interfaces are thunderlan and realtek.

 	Does somebody has a clue what is happening?

Thank you,
Ivan