[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dominic Blais" <dblais at interplex dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Default blocking rule blocking too much? ;)
 Date:  Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:34:50 -0500
Hi!

I have a m0n0wall box which isn't using NAT at all (only forwarding packets thru the interfaces). In
order to ensure that everything is working fine, I added "pass all" rules for each interface with
"allow fragmented packets" to really avoid any drop by the firewall. But here's the point, I still
see blocked traffic in the firewall logs on my interface for TCP packets of many connections... One
of these connections is my client to the m0n0wall box (mini_httpd). It's like if the firewall was
blocking some packets...sometimes.. ;)

Any idea of how I could fix it or have more informations about how fixing it?

Thank you!

--
Dominic Blais