[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'Joe Jones'" <joe underscore jones64 at hotmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Dual boot m0n0wall and Windows 2000
 Date:  Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:10:13 -0500
Why would you want to dual boot a firewall? If you are just
experimenting with m0n0wall or using it for demonstrations, it would
be much easier to use the CDRom version. Just stick the CD and floppy
diskette in any system (with two NICs) and boot.

Make it even more portable use one of those 3 inch / 210 MB mini
CD-Rs. The jewel case for these mini CD-R is the same size as a floppy
diskette. Stick the CD-R and the diskette in a "Dual Diskette Case"
like the one Belkin sells in a 5 pack for $5US. Quick portable set for
demonstrations...

James W. McKeand