[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dual boot m0n0wall and Windows 2000
 Date:  Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:23:09 -0500
I would agree with James here.  You could also put m0n0 on a USB device
and boot from that.  Based on the way m0n0 is designed, I'd guess it
would be quite a hack to get it to dual boot like that.  I personally
had some problems at first getting m0n0 to work on my firewall PC so I
used the CD/Floppy method to experiment and learn and it worked great.
I did that for a while until I was comfortable with m0n0 and that
allowed me to keep the other firewall solution I had on my HDD in place
in case I needed to drop m0n0 for some reason.