[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alan KIRCHHOFF <akirchhoff at creativelabs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Question about M0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:40:42 -0800
Hi,

I am trying to configure the firewall to service as a gateway for our conference rooms.

For example, can I specific that only if  the destination network is 192.168.0.0/24, redirect to
captive port for radius authentication? All other destination networks will be passed through the
firewall unchallenged.

By default

Regards,

Alan Kirchhoff

-=[ Notice ]=-
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended
solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message, or any action taken
by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this message in
error, please delete it and contact the sender immediately. Thank you.