[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  "Andrew \"Silver Blade\" Greenwood" <lists at silverblade dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 3 x NIC - "local server"
 Date:  Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:35:34 +0100
Thanks for worthy information !!!! ...so, now im sure to buy third PCI lan
card.

Idea:

Iit could be very useful if m0n0 should I install to big disc and use free
disc space instead other pc. (also there should be enought space for own
Captive Portal web page, own www page and etc. ...im inspired by
http://www.software602.com/products/ls/  ...its very good software but there
is no traffic shaping... reason why I choose m0n0)

peter