[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] shell prompt in m0n0wall?
 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:02:31 -0500
The key phrase in Chris' FAQ is "no supported way to add one". I think
Fred Mol does support the modules he has created, but, they are not
part of the "official" distribution. Use at your own risk.

I believe the original argument against having a shell on m0n0wall was
to prevent a security risk.

James W. McKeand