[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ventas ArTekShop.com.ar" <mauricio at artekshop dot com dot ar>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Foro m0n0wall/m0n0wall forum in Spanish
 Date:  Mon, 08 Nov 2004 12:00:27 -0300
This is a bilingual e-mail: Spanish version first, English following
(just to be polite to non Spanish speaking users).

conocimiento y expresar consultas en:

http://www.wifind.com.ar/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=10

Saludos,

Mauricio Taslik
BAIRESLESS.COM webmaster

--- ENGLISH
Due to the somewhat high volume of private e-mail I receive from Spanish
speaking people regarding m0n0wall I decided to open an *Spanish
exclusive* (this means no other language will be welcome except, may be,
for Portuguese) m0n0wall discussion forum for sharing knowledge and
asking questions at:

http://www.wifind.com.ar/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=10

Regards,

Mauricio Taslik