[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian <belstsrv at nauticom dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Patent Rights
 Date:  Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:53:29 -0500
Well, I just received a letter in the mail from Al Gore asking for money
each time I get on the internet, since he invented it :)

On a serious note, I googled 'acacia technologies iar' and there were
several articles on this subject, even a few from the m0n0 mail list
archives.  There seemed to be more than a few people that questioned the
validity of the patent claims.  You may want to check those out and
perhaps grab a few email addresses of people who have probably gone down
this path with these people already and see what they did and what happened.