[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Peter_Parni=E8an?= <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <kwongp at midtown dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] own DNS with m0n0 ?
 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:02:07 +0100
Hi, i did this and still not working, its always searching that domain
(mono-server.sk) in internet , not on my local -network:

----
Services: DNS forwarder
Enable DNS forwarder  is ON
Register DHCP leases in DNS forwarder is ON

Host    /     Domain       /     IP        /        Description
intel / mono-server.sk / 192.168.100.3 / test of DNS

192.168.100.3 ...its my PC with Apache

-----
In General setting:
Allow DNS server list to be overridden by DHCP/PPP on WAN  is ON

Whast wrong ?
--i tried more config (disable forwarder and etc... still the same results)

peter