[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Patent Rights
 Date:  Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:46:46 +0100
Last week I received a letter from Peter Coleman (a 75 years old
retired US-Mail employee) telling me I have to pay a fee to use my PC
since this is his acronym...

And don't tell anybody you are using ethernet or someone of the original
developing crew of  Xerox could sue you...

Come on...
We already have to live 4 more years with Bush and now we also have to
pay for page redirects ?
What could be worster ?...

Daniele