[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Philippe =?iso-8859-1?q?Cl=E9ri=E9?= <philippe at gcal dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 wireless interface question
 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:26:18 -0500
I had the same problem last month. Could not troubleshoot because I know
zip about FreeBSD and this was no time to learn. As it is, I was very
late turning in the project. In the end I gave up and went to
LEAF-Bering. I now have 2 working 4511.

But I seriously miss the m0n0wall interface. I am thinking it ought be
ported to Linux.

Regards
Philippe